The online booking service is provided for you to book accommodation in one of our range of hotels. By using this service, you fully and unconditionally accept every term and condition contained in the latest version of these booking terms and conditions, or those requiring acceptance for each specific type of accommodation.
The booking process:
The steps to book through this website are as follows:
1. Choose the destination / accommodation.
2. Enter the check-in and check-out dates. Enter the promotional code, if applicable.
3. The available bookings, room type, and number of guests will be shown in the allocated establishment.
4. After selecting the room type and number of guests, you will be able to choose any extras available in the establishment (breakfast, late check-out, parking, and other extra services).
5. After continuing the booking process, you will be shown a summary of the selected options listed by unit price, along with the total cost including taxes.
6. You will also be informed about the hotel’s payment and cancellation policy. You will be asked for your credit card details to guarantee your booking and provided an option to send any comments or additional requests to the establishment prior to your arrival.
7. The booking process is finalised by accepting the booking terms and conditions.
8. Sending the booking confirmation by email. The aforementioned email contains your booking details, which you can use as proof of the booking.
The electronic document used to complete the booking is stored on file and can be accessed on request. However, we recommend saving the email confirming your booking.
The booking process is available in Spanish, English, German, and French.
The prices in the website are in euros and include 10% VAT. The cost of any tourist tax at the chosen destination will be indicated.
Any additional services that you may want to include in your booking will be charged separately, unless they are included as courtesy services. These additional services must be specifically accepted and each cost will be shown.
Advantages of booking directly through our website:
- Lowest price guaranteed.
- Change at no extra cost.
- Payment at the hotel.
- Late check-out (depends on the hotel’s availability).
- Free Wi-fi.
Payment for the accommodation will be charged at the establishment itself.
Credit card (Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, and Maestro) details are required during the booking process to guarantee the booking.
It may also be possible to pay using loyalty points.
Guests must present the same credit card used for the booking on arrival at the hotel. If you are not the credit card holder of the card used for the booking, please inform the hotel before the booking deposit policy is implemented.
Change or cancellation policy:
You will be informed of the cancellation terms and conditions during the booking process.
Any changes or cancellations are free of charge up to 18:00 on the check-in date. No changes will be accepted after that time and the credit card used as a guarantee will be charged for the first night booked in the event of cancellations/no-shows. Changes involving higher prices will require paying the difference. No refunds or compensation will be paid if the prices are lower than the initial booking. Changes are possible for up to 3 months prior to the check-in date (based on the local time at the establishment).
Right of withdrawal: Please remember that the right of withdrawal contemplated in General Law 3/2014, of Consumers and Users, does not apply when booking accommodation services.
Data protection: The data that you provide us during the booking process will be used to manage the aforementioned process and enable your stay in the chosen establishment, as well as to communicate with you. It will be handled in accordance with the provisions in the privacy policies.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction: These booking terms and conditions/ general contract terms and conditions are governed under Spanish Law. If you are the consumer, any dispute that may arise with respect to the partial or total validity, implementation, compliance, or resolution of these terms and conditions will be the competence of the courts corresponding to your home address.
The European Commission, in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) No 524/2013, provides a platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes. Please click this link for access: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers can submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform.