Cookies are files sent to the browser by means of a web server with the aim of recording the users' browsing activities.
Cookies make it possible for the server on which the website is hosted to detect the web browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, users who have previously registered to access areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them, without having to register every time they visit the site. Cookies are also used to measure audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of visits.
Some cookies can collect personal data.
Hereafter we list the different types of cookies that exist:
Types of cookies.
• User access cookies.
• User identification or authentication cookies. (session cookies only).
• User security cookies.
• Multimedia player cookies.
• Load balancer session cookies.
• User interface customisation cookies.
• Plug-in cookies for exchanging social content
• All other cookies.
Cookies depending on the entity managing them:
• Own cookies: Sent to the user’s terminal from a PC or domain managed by the editor providing the service requested by the user.
• Third-party cookies: Sent to the user’s terminal from a PC or domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity processing the cookie-based data
Cookie types depending on the length of time they remain activated:
• Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data whilst the user accesses a website.
• Persistent cookies: Data continues to be stored on the terminal and may be accessed and processed over a certain period of time, established by the cookie manager, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
Cookie types depending on purpose:
• Analysis cookies: Processed by the owner of the website or by third parties in order to quantify the number of users and conduct a statistical measurement and analysis of the users’ use of the service offered.
To do this, a user’s browsing history is analysed on our website in order to improve the products or services on offer.
• Advertising cookies: These allow, in the most efficient way possible, the management of advertising spaces that the editor may have included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency of the adverts.
• Social cookies are needed for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc...). Their purpose is to control interaction with social widgets on a website.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow, in the most efficient way possible, the management of advertising spaces that the editor may have included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour, obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile to show adverts relevant to the individual.
It is also possible that upon visiting a website, or opening an e-mail containing an advert or promotion for certain products or services, a cookie is installed on the browser which is used to subsequently show the advertisement connected to the search made, in order to control the adverts in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
The following is a list of non-exempt, own or third-party cookies used on the website.
Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Anonymous: (Advertisements seen, Analytics, Browser Information, cookie data, date / time, demographic data, type of hardware / software, interaction data, websites visited, domain service)
Pseudonymous: (IP address (PII EU), search history, based on the location of the data, click chain data, device ID (PII EU)) PII (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, enter) Sensitive (Financial Information)
Data released to third parties:
More information on: http://www.google.es/intl/en/policies/technologies/types/
You may allow, block or delete the cookies installed by selecting the appropriate configuration for your browser. However, you must know that in doing so you may not have full use of this website.
Hereafter you will find the links to information on how to configure your preferences in relation to cookies, in the main browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari IOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Cookies Flash
Or you can see the tutorials published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD): http://www.youtube.com/user/desdelaAEPD
For more information on cookies https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie