We are implementing a full range of measures to ensure cleanliness and hygiene in our hotels, including the following:
• When you arrive at the hotel, we will offer you hand sanitiser, which will also be available in dispensers in common areas.
• Your room key will be fully sterilised.
• Common areas will be cleaned and disinfected every day and internal areas every night.
• When rooms are cleaned, all handles, knobs, switches, curtains, remote controls and items likely to be touched are disinfected.
• Leisure and entertainment programmes and fitness and wellness facilities have been adapted to the new regulations on safety and hygiene.
Internal hygiene measures
Our chambermaids have been specially trained to follow a strict protocol for cleaning, using products approved by the health authorities, which ensure rooms are kept clean and virus free.
The protocol includes such measures as:
• Hand hygiene: frequent, thorough hand washing. Cleaners and staff dealing with guests are reminded every day of the importance of this simple gesture.
• Waste treatment: safe handling, management and disposal of waste.
• Health checks on staff: We pay regular attention to staff health by monitoring and medical check-ups. All employees are fully trained in relevant health and safety matters.
• Clean bed linen: disinfection is guaranteed. Bed linen is washed at a temperature of 75-80°C for at least 20 minutes, with a dose of hydrogen peroxide. It is then dried at 100ºC to complete the disinfection process.