Our 5-star hotel in Madrid Silken has eight different types of rooms on twelve floors. Each of the twelve has been designed by a different architect or designer, making the Puerta América a wonderful contrast and mix of personalities.
IMPORTANT: REFURBISHMENT HOTEL PUERTA AMERICA BETWEEN 15TH JULY & 31ST AUGUST 2017
Thanks for your interest in our hotel Puerta America. If you are planning to stay with us between July 15th and August 31st, 2017, kindly note that we made the decision to proceed with an enhancement program in the hotel and a number of services and hotel areas will be impacted.
Specifically the following services will be either temporarily or permanently suspended:
- The mini-swimming pool and sauna will be closed on a permanent basis from July 2nd
- The fitness room on the 13th floor will be re-located within the hotel premises
- The bars on the 13th floor (Sky and Atico) will be under renovation and temporarily closed
- The Restaurant Lágrimas Negras and the Lobby/Reception will be closed for renovation
- We have locked a number of guest floors sections to avoid any noise or disturbance
Special program for guests staying with us between July 15th and August 31st 2017
- Opening of the new terrace at our Marmo Bar, the coolest place in town
- Invitation to a cocktail drink or glass of champagne at the terrace, every evening of your stay
- Automatic upgrade to best available room, including Suites and premium floors
- VIP amenities in your room throughout your stay
- An alternative Reception, certainly unique and with surprises, in the Parking designed by Teresa Sapey
I wish you decide to stay with us, having the opportunity to personally meeting you and…showing you the “backstage” of the works we are doing if you would like to visit them.
Pedro A. Valades
CEO – Hotel Puerta America